From Neuromeka Wiki
- MS Visual Studio should be preinstalled. Preferred (and tested) versions are VS 2010 and 2012. (VS 2008 also works.) Every patch should be installed.
STEP 1: Install NRMKFoundation
- Run SetupNRMKFoundation_v1.XX.YY_b20YYMMDD.exe (in CD’s setup folder) to install NRMKFoundation.
- Note) If possible, prefer to install it on non-OS drives, e.g. D:\Program Files (x86)\Neuromeka\NRMKFoundation.
STEP 2: Install Data Scope
- In case Adobe AIR is not installed in your PC, download from http://get.adobe.com/air/ and install it or execute AdobeAIRInstaller.exe in CD’s 3rdparty folder.
- Run NRMKDataScope_v1.XX.YY.ZZ.air (in CD’s setup folder) to install Data Scope.
- Note) It should be installed in the same parent folder where NRMKFoundation has been installed, e.g. D:\Program Files (x86)\neuromeka.
STEP 3: Execute NRMKLauncher
- Execute NRMKLauncher where you can access almost every feature of NRMKFoundation with this.
STEP 4: Follow Getting Started with NRMKFoundation
- Clicking NRMKFoundation in Documents category in NRMKLauncher you can read this guide.
- You have to follow this guide.