NRMK Data Scope for desktop (Eng)
From Neuromeka Wiki
NRMK Data Scope for desktop
NRMK Data Scope is
- - application for generating chart for data signal.
- - was developed based on Adobe AIR SDK.
- - possible to customize the test environment to meet the needs of the user.
- - Must be installed to Adobe AIR runtime that have been downloaded from "http://get.adobe.com/kr/air/" on the user PC.
- - Data Scope supports to data communication through TCP/IP socket.
- - Plot Data Server : Transfer the plot data in conjunction with the Data Scope.
- - User can grasp packet structure and data communication procedure, and represent to Data Scope necessary data..
Data communication procedures
Initialization data packet
Plot data packet
- - Run Plot Data Server program.
- - Run Data Scope.
- - Click ‘connect’ button.
- - Click ‘new’ button in socket list. -> Create new socket box.
- - Click created socket box. -> Enter Toolkit Server IP & Port value. -> Click ‘connect’ button.
- - Receive initialization data from Plot Data Server. If style file has not been applied,
- vertical alignment chart of the number of channels is generated.
- - Plot data sent in real time from Plot Data Server is drawn in graph.
- - Click ‘disconnect’ button.
- - Disconnect selected socket box. (‘diconn’ button). or Disconnect all sockets. (‘disconn all’ button)