From Neuromeka Wiki
Iot - Thing +
1. What is Thing +?
- ◈ Thing + is a cloud service that lets you build your own IoT services.
- ◈ just joining the Thing + will make your own IoT services.
- ◈ you can easily build services using IoT Thing + and linked hardware products.
- ◈ offers cloud environments such as smart home, smart farm, smart energy utilization, etc.
2. Key Features
- ◈ dashboard decorating
- ◈ Create Rule
- ◈ Event Timeline
- ◈ list of sensors
- ◈ chart analysis
3. General Features Usage
- ◈ Dashboard
- * A dashboard is a monitoring screen with various widgets.
- ◈ widget
- * ① widget icon / name, ② Refresh, ③ set, ④ sensor values, ⑤ Sensor icon / name, ⑥ gateway, ⑦ Update Time
- ◈ Timeline
- * The event generated by the user pre-set rules is displayed in the Event Timeline window. If you don't hanve rule, go to Rules preset settings and try setting the rules.
4. Gateway by list
- * ① Gateway selection window: select when you want the gateway and sensors belonging to a particular site.
- * ② Gateway Name
- * ③ See detailed charts that gateway: Go to a page where you can view the detailed chart for all sensors attached to the gateway.
- * ④ list of sensors that belong to the Gateway
- * ⑤ recent value of the sensor
- * ⑥ latest update time of the sensor: the sensor indicates the last update time. (Green: that the sensor is working well, red: a problem with the sensor)
- * ⑦ last update time of the gateway
5. The sensor analyzes
- * Sensor Analysis page is divided into charts and statistics.
- * Provides a time series chart of the selected sensor. ① to analyze the sensor can determine the criteria to be selected as a gateway or tags. ② to analyze and select the sensor list, ④ You can set the time period. In the chart area offers ⑦ zoom in / out, ⑧ area, select / move, ⑨ features such as restoring to the initial status of the screen. ⑩You can download the sensor data with export feature.
- * Provides statistical information for the selected gateway. ② Select the desired gateway and press the Lookup button, you can receive statistical information. Multiple sensors ③ You can add query terms. ④ ⑤ you can change the query date (month / year).
8. Tag Management
- * Choose tags
- You can select a tag from the tag name in the top ①. When you select a tag appears on the screen, the sensor only belong to that tag.
- - Tags List
- You can see a list of each sensor tag ②.
- In the tag list tag name ③, ④ ⑤ of sensor tags that belong to the gateway, ⑥ sensor type, ⑦ You can view the sensor name, ⑧ Sensor ID
9. Rules Management
- * You can create and manage rules.